News & Alerts
- Apply by Wednesday, April 1 at 5pm to become an International Center's Summer Orientation Peer Advisor. more information >
- Michigan Global Connections is an opportunity for U.S. and international students to think creatively and share their respective cultures collaboratively by preparing and delivering informal workshop presentations. Click here to view the workshops.
- Global Village Square series is designed to promote awareness of and appreciation for cultural diversity. It provides informal and interactive events that nurture a global learning community for U.S. and international students. Check out the topics scheduled for this term here.
- Campus Information Center (CIC) in the Michigan Union and Pierpont Commons is a great resource for visitors. They have many free publications and maps available, including "What Every Driver Must Know", visitor guide, AATA bus schedule, campus and city maps, etc.
- The International Insurance Plan is Changing
This year, University was required to make changes to the international student/scholar health insurance plan to comply with the U.S. Affordable Care Act. These changes will take effect on September 1, 2014. more information >
Study, Work, Travel Abroad
- To view the Education Abroad Office's current open advising hours or to make an appointment, please click here.
- Find out what's going on in study, work, and travel abroad by following the Education Abroad Office's blog, MGoAbroad.
more information >
Effective January 29, 2013, the Visa and Immigration Section at the Canadian Consulate General in Detroit is closed. Follow these directions to apply for temporary resident (visitor) visas.
Related U-M Resources