- Click on the course enrollment link from our check-in page.
- When you see “You are enrolling in [course name]”, click on the “Enroll in Course” button.
- Log in with your U-M uniqname and password.
- After you login, you will see “You have successfully enrolled in [course name]”, click on the “Go to the Course” button.
- After your enrollment is complete, click on the “start the tutorial” link.
- View all pages and take and pass quizzes by clicking “Next” until you reach the end of the course.
- If you cannot finish the training at once, you can revisit the course at a later time. Your progress will be saved automatically.
- Go to canvas.it.umich.edu. Select the “U-M Login” on the left side. After you login, you will see all your courses that are using Canvas listed on the Dashboard.
- Select the course you want to complete or review.
- Click on “Modules” on the left side. Course items with green check marks are what you have already completed, and those without green check marks are what you need to complete.
- Go through the rest of the course to complete the training.