Travel Signature Sessions

Student Activities Building
Maize and Blue Room

Description: The International Center staff will provide travel signatures for F and J students (and their dependents) who plan to travel internationally or need an updated signature. Students MUST register in advance and only come to the session they are registered for.

Register Here

Please bring the following documents:

  • original passport
  • original, most recent I-20 or DS-2019 (F2's I-20 or J2's DS-2019 if your dependent needs a signature)
  • valid EAD card for students on OPT
  • copy of most recent I-94