I moved. How do I report my change of address?

If you need instructions on how to use Wolverine Access to update your address, you should follow our Address Guidelines. J-1 status holders must report two personal addresses (current and permanent) in Wolverine Access within 10 days of a move. The current address must be your residential address in the United States. The “Permanent” address must be your home country residential address.