I receive financial aid – can I use it for study abroad? What about scholarships?

For U-M programs, you can use your financial aid and the Office of Financial Aid (OFA) will process your package. For non-U-M programs, consult the Office of Financial Aid about whether your federal aid will transfer to the program. Students who receive scholarships through U-M should also talk to the OFA about how going on a non-UM program would impact their package.

Subscribe to Financial