LSA Undergraduate Cross-Campus Transfer Request for F-1 Student

This form is used by Undergraduate LSA students who have received approval from the LSA Advising Center to transfer from another UM school to LSA and need an I-20 to reflect the new academic program. This I-20 must be obtained before beginning study in LSA.