Immigration Related Questions, Advising, and Appointments
- By Email – You may email any questions for International Student and Scholar Services to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Virtual Appointment – If you have many questions, or your situation is complicated, then you may schedule an appointment with an International Student and Scholar advisor by clicking here.
- By Virtual Drop-In – We are hosting virtual “drop-in” advising sessions for students who have quick questions. Drop-in advising hours will not be available when the office is closed, such as on holidays. You may join the “drop-in” advising session by clicking here.
- Monday: 1pm - 3pm
- Tuesday: 10am - 12pm
- Wednesday: 1pm - 3pm
- Thursday: 10am - 12pm
- Friday: 1pm - 3pm
To Submit Requests/Documents
- M-Passport - Most requests can be submitted through the M-Passport portal. Login to M-Passport, click on Requests, choose the appropriate request, and follow the instructions. Remember to click "submit" in order to submit the request.
- In Person - Requests that cannot be submitted through the M-Passport portal may be submitted in person during our open office hours (Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 12:00pm and from 1:00pm to 4:30pm).
To Receive Documents
- M-Passport - Most documents can be retrieved through the M-Passport portal. Once your request is fully processed and completed, you will be able to download your new documents. Please monitor your requests page so you know when your request has been processed and your documents are available for download.
- For requests that cannot be submitted and retrieved through M-Passport, or for J-1 student/scholar request that require original ink signatures, you may pick up forms in person or arrange to have them shipped to you (details below).
- In Person - You may pick up forms in person during our open office hours (Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 12:00pm and from 1:00pm to 4:30pm).
- Shipping - You may have your document sent to you based on your preferred shipping method in eShip Global (available for domestic and international shipments).
If You Visit the International Center
- When our Front Desk staff calls you, please stand on the floor marker, and only approach the counter when the front desk staff directs you to provide or retrieve documents.
- If you are experiencing cough, fever, shortness of breath, body aches or pains, other symptoms of illness or if you have had close or household contact in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, do not come to the IC, even if you have a visit scheduled. Contact your health care provider or UHS. If you have a scheduled visit, we will reschedule it.
- If you have a scheduled visit and will be significantly delayed, please contact us to reschedule.