What should I do if I apply for my visa and it is denied or delayed?

The University of Michigan is committed to assisting our international students and scholars when possible, through our Visa Assistance Program. You should go to the Visa Assistance Web Form and complete all the information including your contact people at the University. The information gathered in this form will be sent to a U-M email group. The members of this group will take all possible steps to assist you with U-M related matters such as admission, enrollment, and employment. The U-M can also assist with suggestions and recommendations about best practices regarding visa requests and will advise on next steps.