International Center Student Council Co-Lead Job Description

The International Center is looking to hire one graduate student to co-lead the International Center Student Council (ICSC) during the 2017-2018 academic year. ICSC Leaders will facilitate ICSC meetings, manage ICSC communication (emails, social media, flyers, etc.), ensure deadlines by volunteer members are met, organize ICSC events, and serve as a liaison between ICSC members and the U-M International Center. ICSC Co-Leaders will be supported by the Global Engagement and Education Abroad (GEEA) team.

Executive Order on Immigration: Information and Resources

On March 6, 2017, President Trump signed a new executive order entitled "Protecting the Nation from Terrorist Entry into the United States”, which revokes and replaces Executive Order 13769, issued on January 27, 2017.  The new order includes a revised 90-day entry ban on nationals of six countries - Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen – and is effective on March 16, 2017. Please refer to this page for clarifications as additional information becomes available, for updates on important and relevant changes, for information on how this order affects U-M’s international students, scholars, faculty and staff, and for Executive Order resources.